knit toys program

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15 7:11 AM
      Tomorrow is our TKGA meeting and we're going to have a program on knit and crochet toys.  The main part of the program will be some book reviews.  If you have a toy book or patterns you'd like to talk about, please bring them to the meeting!

      Shawn--we'd love to hear more about your hedgehogs!

      Also---don't forget to keep knitting on those charity squares!

    • Shawn Sheets
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 15 8:47 AM
        I'll bring the family of hedgies along (kids willing, and all). I am getting ready to start another one, so will bring that along too (thanks Ravelympics).

        Shawn

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 15 9:30 AM
          Re: [lincolnknitters] knit toys program I'm almost finished my first amigurumi and will bring it to show off! :)

          j.

          I'll bring the family of hedgies along (kids willing, and all). I am getting ready to start another one, so will bring that along too (thanks Ravelympics).

          Shawn

            Tomorrow is our TKGA meeting and we're going to have a program on knit and crochet toys.  The main part of the program will be some book reviews.  If you have a toy book or patterns you'd like to talk about, please bring them to the meeting!

          Shawn--we'd love to hear more about your hedgehogs!

          Also---don't forget to keep knitting on those charity squares!

          Christy

          Sticks & Stamps <http://craftyconservative.etsy.com>

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 15 7:28 PM
              Can't wait to see it show up on Ravelry. I won't be in attendance
              tomorrow. We're celebrating Heath's first birthday with family, and
              then it's a mad dash to Lincoln for my cousin's memorial luncheon.

              A word to anyone who performs any kind of minor repair on their
              vehicles, DON'T rely on a scissors jack to hold your car up if you
              have to get underneath it.