Re: [lincolnknitters] YouTube - Camille - Ta douleur (clip)

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2008
      She's saying:

      "Quit it all you yarn snobs!  What do I have to do to convince you that I REALLY am allergic to wool?  Seriously!  It is so itchy!  I'm so going to have a rash after this video.  Ooh!  This bouncy ball is kind of cool!"  The end.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2008
        Hmmm. Disturbing, yet, somehow, an enjoyable viewing experience. Do you ever feel consumed by your knitting?

        Joanne Neeley
        Visit my blog:  http://joanneneeley.blogspot.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2008
          Christy - you are obviously a woman of many talents.

          mp