YouTube - Camille - Ta douleur (clip)

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2008
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIuyVAXvf1k

      kinda weird at first, but it's pretty cool. I just wish I knew what she was
      singing!

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2008
        She's saying:

        "Quit it all you yarn snobs!  What do I have to do to convince you that I REALLY am allergic to wool?  Seriously!  It is so itchy!  I'm so going to have a rash after this video.  Ooh!  This bouncy ball is kind of cool!"  The end.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2008
          Hmmm. Disturbing, yet, somehow, an enjoyable viewing experience. Do you ever feel consumed by your knitting?

          Joanne Neeley
          Visit my blog:  http://joanneneeley.blogspot.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 8, 2008
            Christy - you are obviously a woman of many talents.

            mp