Re: [lincolnknitters] NEW KNITTING MAGAZINE

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 7, 2008
      Cool. I enjoyed 'Twist' and I am sure i will check it out again.

      Joanne Neeley
      Visit my blog:  http://joanneneeley.blogspot.com

      From: Tana Pageler <tana.pageler@ gmail.com>
      To: lincolnknitters@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 2:43 PM

      I think the designs are like Interweave Knits used to be - traditional (like, not a hand-knit bathing suit) yet interesting to knit and eye-catching to wear.

      Then again, I'm a bit biased. Click on Contents, then Contributers, then turn one page - look closely and you'll find my name in the purple box at the top of the page.

      Tana

      On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Mary Pat Miller <marypat@inebraska. com> wrote:
      It is called "Twist".  Check it out http://www.twistcol lective.com/ magazinepage_ 027.php.

      I think it is kind of like "Knitty" but you need to pay for the patterns.  The patterns look nice and there is a good size range.  The articles are also very good.