Re: [lincolnknitters] NEW KNITTING MAGAZINE

  • Tana Pageler
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5, 2008
      Thanks!

      A technical editor edits the patterns to make sure they are correct, don't have any errors, and follow the style guide of the publication they appear in.

      On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Joanne Neeley <joanne_neeley@...> wrote:

      Congratulations, Tana. What does a technical editor do?

      Joanne Neeley
      Visit my blog:  http://joanneneeley.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 7, 2008
        Cool. I enjoyed 'Twist' and I am sure i will check it out again.