Re: [lincolnknitters] NEW KNITTING MAGAZINE

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
      That's great Tana!

      mp

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 2:43 PM
      Subject: Re: [lincolnknitters] NEW KNITTING MAGAZINE

      I think the designs are like Interweave Knits used to be - traditional (like, not a hand-knit bathing suit) yet interesting to knit and eye-catching to wear.

      Then again, I'm a bit biased. Click on Contents, then Contributers, then turn one page - look closely and you'll find my name in the purple box at the top of the page.

      Tana

      On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Mary Pat Miller <marypat@inebraska. com> wrote:

      It is called "Twist".  Check it out http://www.twistcol lective.com/ magazinepage_ 027.php.

      I think it is kind of like "Knitty" but you need to pay for the patterns.  The patterns look nice and there is a good size range.  The articles are also very good.

      Mary Pat

    • cattalesx2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4, 2008
        Mary Pat,  I think I am going to have to back out of the pen pal program. My mother just had major surgery and both she and my dad are going to need more of my help.   Cathy

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5, 2008
          Congratulations, Tana. What does a technical editor do?

          Joanne Neeley
          Visit my blog:  http://joanneneeley.blogspot.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5, 2008
            Thanks!

            A technical editor edits the patterns to make sure they are correct, don't have any errors, and follow the style guide of the publication they appear in.

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 7, 2008
              Cool. I enjoyed 'Twist' and I am sure i will check it out again.