Re: [lincolnknitters] new to the group

  • docmom123@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10 7:28 AM
      Shawn,
      I met you last night (Lori) and just wanted to let you know that I'm on East Campus too!  I'm in Barkley!
      Lori

      In a message dated 7/10/2008 8:37:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time, clearbrook72@... writes:

      Rita,

      Sure! stop on by and we'd be happy to give you a hand.

      What kind of project are you thinking about? will it be for you, a gift, or ??? In fact, I am sure that we could probably come up with some ideas for you now, with just a bit of info. That way when you stop by at Barnes, we can get you up and running.

      Oh, I work on East Campus (Ag Communications Bldg), so if you ever need help over lunch, I'm just a hop, skip and jump away.

      Glad to meet you,
      Shawn

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10 7:31 AM
        Welcome, Rita! We love it when new people come to our group.  Hope to see you soon!