new to the group

  • ritavilla123
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2008

      Hello,

      My name is Rita, I used to work with Liz at the College of Dentistry. She was getting me started on knitting when she decided to leave me :((

      If I come to the Wednesday meetings at Barnes and Noble, will one of you ladies be kind enough to help me get started on a different project?

      Thank you!!!

    • Shawn Sheets
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2008
        Rita,

        Sure! stop on by and we'd be happy to give you a hand.

        What kind of project are you thinking about? will it be for you, a gift, or ??? In fact, I am sure that we could probably come up with some ideas for you now, with just a bit of info. That way when you stop by at Barnes, we can get you up and running.

        Oh, I work on East Campus (Ag Communications Bldg), so if you ever need help over lunch, I'm just a hop, skip and jump away.

        Glad to meet you,
        Shawn

      • docmom123@aol.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 10, 2008
            Welcome, Rita! We love it when new people come to our group.  Hope to see you soon!