Lily Chin in Lincoln

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14, 2005
      Just an FYI

      "Just a reminder to all of you. Lily Chin will be teaching this
      weekend at threads. There are still class spaces available, so if you
      forgot, now is the time to speak up!

      We also wanted to make sure that everyone helps us make Lily feel
      welcome. On Firday night from 7-9, at threads too we will be having a
      welcome/meet and greet/book signing. Please try and take a few
      minutes out of you busy evening to stop by and say hi to Lily, even if
      you are not taking classes. She would love to meet all of you!"
    • Emily Nimsakont
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 15, 2005
        Thanks for the info, Mary!  I may have to stop by the book signing on Friday night.

        Just a reminder to everyone: We are meeting this Saturday at 10am.  I most likely won't be able to make it, but I just wanted to make sure everyone knows.

        --Emily

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • stpageler@charter.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 15, 2005
          I am in Florida visiting my parents at the moment so I will be missing both Lily Chin and our knitting group. :(

          > From: Emily Nimsakont <enimsakont@...>
          > Date: 2005/09/15 Thu PM 12:03:13 EDT
          > To: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: Re: [lincolnknitters] Lily Chin in Lincoln
          >
          > Thanks for the info, Mary! I may have to stop by the book signing on Friday night.
          >
          > Just a reminder to everyone: We are meeting this Saturday at 10am. I most likely won't be able to make it, but I just wanted to make sure everyone knows.
          >
          > --Emily
          >
          > Mary <nofiah25@...> wrote:
          > Just an FYI
          >
          > "Just a reminder to all of you. Lily Chin will be teaching this
          > weekend at threads. There are still class spaces available, so if you
          > forgot, now is the time to speak up!
          >
          > We also wanted to make sure that everyone helps us make Lily feel
          > welcome. On Firday night from 7-9, at threads too we will be having a
          > welcome/meet and greet/book signing. Please try and take a few
          > minutes out of you busy evening to stop by and say hi to Lily, even if
          > you are not taking classes. She would love to meet all of you!"

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Mary
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 15, 2005
            --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Emily Nimsakont
            <enimsakont@y...> wrote:
            > Thanks for the info, Mary! I may have to stop by the book signing
            on Friday night.

            You're welcome Emily. I'd like to say I'm sorry to be missing Sat (yet
            again), but this time I'm not, since I'll be with Lily! 8^))

            Mary