Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: Hurt Book Sale - Interweave

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8 4:36 PM
      I got Color Workshop and Knitted Babes.

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Amy Bacon <amypurls@...>
      To: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 8, 2008 5:27:26 PM
      Subject: [lincolnknitters] Re: Hurt Book Sale - Interweave

      I fell and swiped my credit card on the way down.

      I was coming here (I don't get the emails) to enable the rest of you,
      but it looks like Julie beat me to it.

      So, what did y'all get??

      Amy

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9 4:15 PM
        I got the Best of Interweave Socks and Knit So Fine.

        I checked today, and both are sold out now! I sure hope that they were
        providing real time updates and I got in on the deal in time.

        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Christy Nelson