Re: Hurt Book Sale - Interweave

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8 3:27 PM
      I fell and swiped my credit card on the way down.

      I was coming here (I don't get the emails) to enable the rest of you,
      but it looks like Julie beat me to it.

      So, what did y'all get??

      Amy

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8 4:36 PM
        I got Color Workshop and Knitted Babes.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9 4:15 PM
          I got the Best of Interweave Socks and Knit So Fine.

          I checked today, and both are sold out now! I sure hope that they were
          providing real time updates and I got in on the deal in time.

          --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Christy Nelson