Hurt Book Sale - Interweave

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
      http://hurtbooksale.com/

      Trying to resist the bargains. Enabling the rest of you.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
        I already bought some today!  Resistance is futile!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
          I fell and swiped my credit card on the way down.

          I was coming here (I don't get the emails) to enable the rest of you,
          but it looks like Julie beat me to it.

          So, what did y'all get??

          Amy

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
            I got Color Workshop and Knitted Babes.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 9, 2008
              I got the Best of Interweave Socks and Knit So Fine.

              I checked today, and both are sold out now! I sure hope that they were
              providing real time updates and I got in on the deal in time.

              --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Christy Nelson