Yarn shops in London?

  • Jennifer McKitrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
      Dear Knitters,

      I'm leaving for London this afternoon.  I'll be back on 7/10.

      Does anyone have any recommendations for yarn shops in England?
      Julie had mentioned one, but I don't recall the name.

      I'll check my email on my trip, so if you have a recommendation things to see in London, knitting-related or otherwise, email me!  I'd really appreciate it.

      Thanks!

      Jennifer