Need a translator

  • iheartginger
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2008
      Does anyone read French and could translate a pattern in the new Marie
      Claire for me--It's for an unusual crocheted purse. Thanks

      Cathy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2008
        Lo siento.  Solo hablo espanol.
        Actually, my husband is fluent in French (he lived there for a couple of years) but he is out of town all week.  If you don't have any takers before then, I'm sure we can work it out.

        christy

        Sticks & Stamps

      • cattalesx2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 23, 2008
          Thanks Christy--that sounds great.  I could copy the page also.

          Cathy

        • Thea O'Grady
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 27, 2008
            For translations, you may also use the Fish Babel translator on www.altavista.com