Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: pictures

  • Jennifer McKitrick
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 23, 2008
      I uploaded the picture.

      Jennifer

      --- On Mon, 6/23/08, Christy Nelson <sra_nelson@...> wrote:
      From: Christy Nelson <sra_nelson@...>
      Subject: Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: pictures
      To: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 23, 2008, 7:54 AM

      I have a photo album set up in our yahoo group for the charity afghan.  The picture could be uploaded there (just got to the yahoo group site).  Then all group members would be able to see it!

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 21, 2008
        Hi Jennifer,  I have missed seeing you at knitting.  Can you come to craft Sat. at Trinity this week?  Happy Birthday a little early--Erica's is Monday.
        She is already buried in school work.

        Cathy

        Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 7:30 AM

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 21, 2008
          Nice to hear from you Cathy.
          I can't come this Sat. because I'm helping Heather move.
          I was at guild last Sat. for a little while.
          How are your parents doing?
          I'm busy getting ready for school.  It starts Monday.

          Jennifer

          Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 7:30 AM