Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: pictures

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 23, 2008
      I have a photo album set up in our yahoo group for the charity afghan.  The picture could be uploaded there (just got to the yahoo group site).  Then all group members would be able to see it!

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 23, 2008
        I uploaded the picture.

        Jennifer

        Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 7:30 AM

      • cattalesx2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 21, 2008
          Hi Jennifer,  I have missed seeing you at knitting.  Can you come to craft Sat. at Trinity this week?  Happy Birthday a little early--Erica's is Monday.
          She is already buried in school work.

          Cathy

          Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 7:30 AM

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 21, 2008
            Nice to hear from you Cathy.
            I can't come this Sat. because I'm helping Heather move.
            I was at guild last Sat. for a little while.
            How are your parents doing?
            I'm busy getting ready for school.  It starts Monday.

            Jennifer

            Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 7:30 AM