Re: pictures

  • origamifox
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 23, 2008
      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer McKitrick
      <jenmckitrick@...> wrote:

      > I've attached a pic of the squares crocheted together.
      > I didn't end up following the plan.
      > I hope you like it though.
      > I think I'll do another row of black around the edge.
      > It's already pretty big.
      > It felt very nice and snuggly on my lap as I was working on it.
      > Good think it was cool last night though.

      AARGH! I'm on digest, and Yahoo won't send out attached photos!
      Would someone be so kind as to forward Jennifer's email to me? I'm
      excited to see how the blanket came together (and to learn how to do
      it myself).

      thanks,
      Beth
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 23, 2008
        I have forwarded the message to Beth.

        Perhaps someone could add these pictures to our group site.  Jennifer has really done an excellent job.  It looks great.  I'll be contributing the second one.

        Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 7:30 AM
        Subject: [lincolnknitters] Re: pictures

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 23, 2008
          I have a photo album set up in our yahoo group for the charity afghan.  The picture could be uploaded there (just got to the yahoo group site).  Then all group members would be able to see it!

          Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 7:30 AM

          <jenmckitrick@ ...> wrote:

          > I've attached a pic of the squares crocheted together.
          > I didn't end up following the plan.
          > I hope you like it though.
          > I think I'll do another row of black around the edge.
          > It's already pretty big.
          > It felt very nice and snuggly on my lap as I was working on it.
          > Good think it was cool last night though.

          AARGH! I'm on digest, and Yahoo won't send out attached photos!
          Would someone be so kind as to forward Jennifer's email to me? I'm
          excited to see how the blanket came together (and to learn how to do
          it myself).

          thanks,
          Beth

        • Jennifer McKitrick
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 23, 2008
            I uploaded the picture.

            Jennifer

            Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 7:30 AM

          • cattalesx2@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 21, 2008
              Hi Jennifer,  I have missed seeing you at knitting.  Can you come to craft Sat. at Trinity this week?  Happy Birthday a little early--Erica's is Monday.
              She is already buried in school work.

              Cathy

              Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 7:30 AM

              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 21, 2008
                Nice to hear from you Cathy.
                I can't come this Sat. because I'm helping Heather move.
                I was at guild last Sat. for a little while.
                How are your parents doing?
                I'm busy getting ready for school.  It starts Monday.

                Jennifer

                Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 7:30 AM