pictures

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 21, 2008
      Pictures from today are posted in the photos section of our yahoo group. Well, I hope they are.  I'm trying to load them right now.  By the time we left we were one block short of a complete blanket.

      We'll continue making blocks throughout the year to try to make at least one more for the People's City Mission.

    • Jennifer McKitrick
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 22, 2008
        I've attached a pic of the squares crocheted together.
        I didn't end up following the plan.
        I hope you like it though.
        I think I'll do another row of black around the edge.
        It's already pretty big.
        It felt very nice and snuggly on my lap as I was working on it.
        Good think it was cool last night though.

        Jennifer

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 22, 2008
          WOW!  That was so fast and looks so great!  Thanks for doing this.

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 22, 2008
            Re: [lincolnknitters] pictures It looks amazing, Jennifer! You are awesome!

            Julie

            WOW!  That was so fast and looks so great!  Thanks for doing this.
            Christy

            Sticks & Stamps <http://craftyconservative.etsy.com>

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 22, 2008
                Great work, Jennifer! I think I see the white squares I mailed to you on Friday, at least I hope I see them. I guess they could be for the next blanket if you didn't get them in time for this one.

                Joanne Neeley
                Visit my blog:  http://joanneneeley.blogspot.com

                Pictures from today are posted in the photos section of our yahoo group. Well, I hope they are.  I'm trying to load them right now.  By the time we left we were one block short of a complete blanket.

                We'll continue making blocks throughout the year to try to make at least one more for the People's City Mission.

              • origamifox
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 23, 2008
                  --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer McKitrick
                  <jenmckitrick@...> wrote:

                  > I've attached a pic of the squares crocheted together.
                  > I didn't end up following the plan.
                  > I hope you like it though.
                  > I think I'll do another row of black around the edge.
                  > It's already pretty big.
                  > It felt very nice and snuggly on my lap as I was working on it.
                  > Good think it was cool last night though.

                  AARGH! I'm on digest, and Yahoo won't send out attached photos!
                  Would someone be so kind as to forward Jennifer's email to me? I'm
                  excited to see how the blanket came together (and to learn how to do
                  it myself).

                  thanks,
                  Beth
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 23, 2008
                    I have forwarded the message to Beth.

                    Perhaps someone could add these pictures to our group site.  Jennifer has really done an excellent job.  It looks great.  I'll be contributing the second one.

                    Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 7:30 AM
                    Subject: [lincolnknitters] Re: pictures

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 23, 2008
                      I have a photo album set up in our yahoo group for the charity afghan.  The picture could be uploaded there (just got to the yahoo group site).  Then all group members would be able to see it!

                      Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 7:30 AM

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 23, 2008
                        I uploaded the picture.

                        Jennifer

                        Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 7:30 AM

                      • cattalesx2@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 12 , Aug 21, 2008
                          Hi Jennifer,  I have missed seeing you at knitting.  Can you come to craft Sat. at Trinity this week?  Happy Birthday a little early--Erica's is Monday.
                          She is already buried in school work.

                          Cathy

                          Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 7:30 AM

                          Message 12 of 12 , Aug 21, 2008
                            Nice to hear from you Cathy.
                            I can't come this Sat. because I'm helping Heather move.
                            I was at guild last Sat. for a little while.
                            How are your parents doing?
                            I'm busy getting ready for school.  It starts Monday.

                            Jennifer

                            Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 7:30 AM