meeting on Saturday

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2008
      Hey everyone.  Just a reminder that you need to bring your 8X8 charity squares to the meeting on Saturday.  We're going to be stitching them up into blankets for our program.

      We'll also need a neutral color yarn (superwash or acrylic) to use for seaming.  Anyone have some in their stash to donate?

    • Shawn Sheets
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2008
        I think I have some Red Heart in black and possibly a grey.

        See everyone on Saturday,
        Shawn

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19, 2008
          Re: [lincolnknitters] meeting on Saturday I have some browns and tans I can bring, too.

          julie

          I think I have some Red Heart in black and possibly a grey.

          See everyone on Saturday,
          Shawn

            Hey everyone.  Just a reminder that you need to bring your 8X8 charity squares to the meeting on Saturday.  We're going to be stitching them up into blankets for our program.

          We'll also need a neutral color yarn (superwash or acrylic) to use for seaming.  Anyone have some in their stash to donate?

          Christy

          Sticks & Stamps <http://craftyconservative.etsy.com>