Re: [lincolnknitters] TKGA Meeting, 5/17/2008, 1:00 pm

  • cattalesx2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 13, 2008
      Hi Jennifer,

       SFB is wondering if they can have the knitted bootie /sock pattern to share with other ladies there.  They love them and want more like that.  Cathy

      From: Jennifer McKitrick <jenmckitrick@ yahoo.com>
      To: lincolnknitters@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 8:44 PM

      I'll be showing knitting socks with 2 circs.
      I'll be making Super Quick Baby Socks, as it's a good beginner project, and baby socks can always find a home (just ask me).
      If you want to follow along, bring a couple of ounces of worsted weight yarn, and 2 size 7 circular needles, 16 to 24 inches long recommended (I prefer 20").
      I'll be adapting the following pattern:

      http://www.geocitie s.com/blossomkni twear/superquick babysocks

      Best,
      Jennifer

      Date: Saturday May 17, 2008
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
      Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

      Edit reminder options