Fw: Knitting Daily

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      There is going to be a new show on PBS called Knitting Daily.  It replaces another PBS show on Needle Arts that was never shown in Lincoln.  Perhaps if the Guild Members showed an interest to our PBS station we could get something started.  This is the reply I got when I wrote.

      Note that you will be able to order the shows on DVD.

      Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 10:03 AM
      Subject: Re: Knitting Daily

      Dear Mary,
           We have no plans to air this particular program at this time.I will forward your email over to our program manager for consideration.

                                                                         Kindly,
                                                                        Jill Carvalho