I'm still having a problem

  • Lynn Kucera
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
      Will you be meeting at Wilderness Perk this coming Saturday? I'm going to try my darnest to get to this meeting and I will bring the pattern with me.

      Lynn
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
        Lynn - Wilderness Perk has been replaced by the Braeda's at 48th & O - that meeting is the first Saturday of the month.  We are still meeting at Barnes & Noble South on Wednesday nights.

        Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 1:38 AM
        Subject: [lincolnknitters] I'm still having a problem

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008

          Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 1:38 AM

          Will you be meeting at Wilderness Perk this coming Saturday? I'm going to try my darnest to get to this meeting and I will bring the pattern with me.

          Lynn

        • mandolynday
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 5, 2008
            Hi! I'm sooooooo excited about the new location! It's finally close
            enough for me to come to. What time should I be there?

            Mary

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 5, 2008
              3-5 pm.

              See you then!

              Julie

              > Hi! I'm sooooooo excited about the new location! It's finally close
              > enough for me to come to. What time should I be there?
              >
              > Mary
              >

              >> Lynn - Wilderness Perk has been replaced by the Braeda's at 48th & O
              > - that meeting is the first Saturday of the month. We are still
              > meeting at Barnes & Noble South on Wednesday nights.
              >>
              >> Mary Pat

            • mandolynday
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 6, 2008
                Thanks Julie!