WWKIP day at the Haymarket!, 6/14/2008, 8:00 am

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2008
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: WWKIP day at the Haymarket!

      Date: Saturday June 14, 2008
      Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 13 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: The Haymarket
      Notes: We are once again knitting in public (WWKIP Day) at the Haymarket at booth # 125 (where we were last year in front of the door into the train station). We will have a tent to protect us from the sun (hopefully not the rain!) so bring a lawn chair and your knitting. We will be there from 8:00 a.m. until noon. There's plenty of opportunity to browse in the farmer's market so bring your appetite, too!

    • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2008

        Date: Saturday June 14, 2008
        Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm