Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: lost book

  • Tana Pageler
    Message 1 of 14 , May 18, 2008
      I looked at it but handed it off to someone else. I didn't have any books in my bags when I got home.

      Have you asked the library staff if they found it by chance?

      On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Amy Bacon <amypurls@...> wrote:

      I had been looking over it during our meeting, but I don't see it in
      with the books that I had brought. Maybe Tana remembers seeing it?

    • Shawn Sheets
      Message 2 of 14 , May 19, 2008
        I was the last one out of the room and did not see the book. I would give the library a call.

        Shawn

        Message 3 of 14 , May 21, 2008
          Found it!  Thanks.

          I was the last one out of the room and did not see the book. I would give the library a call.

          Shawn

          I can't find my Cat Bordi 2 circ book that I brought to the guild meeting on Sat.
          Did anyone see it laying around after I left?

          -
          ,_._,___

          Message 4 of 14 , May 21, 2008
            Jennifer--don't keep us all in suspense!  Where was it?  :)

            Found it!  Thanks.

            Message 5 of 14 , May 22, 2008
              It was in the bottom of one of my knitting bags, of course.
              I thought I looked in all the bags I brought that day, but apparently not thoroughly enough.
              I had gone back to Walt Library and looked in the Lost and Found and everything.

              Jennifer--don't keep us all in suspense!  Where was it?  :)

              Found it!  Thanks.