Re: lost book

    Message 1 of 14 , May 18, 2008
      I had been looking over it during our meeting, but I don't see it in
      with the books that I had brought. Maybe Tana remembers seeing it?
      Message 2 of 14 , May 18, 2008
        It didn't make it into my bag.  Hmmmm.  I was one of the last ones to leave and it wasn't on any of the tables.

        Hope we can solve the mystery soon!

        I had been looking over it during our meeting, but I don't see it in
        with the books that I had brought. Maybe Tana remembers seeing it?

      • Tana Pageler
        Message 3 of 14 , May 18, 2008
          I looked at it but handed it off to someone else. I didn't have any books in my bags when I got home.

          Have you asked the library staff if they found it by chance?

          On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Amy Bacon <amypurls@...> wrote:

          I had been looking over it during our meeting, but I don't see it in
          with the books that I had brought. Maybe Tana remembers seeing it?

        • Shawn Sheets
          Message 4 of 14 , May 19, 2008
            I was the last one out of the room and did not see the book. I would give the library a call.

            Shawn

            Message 5 of 14 , May 21, 2008
              Found it!  Thanks.

              I was the last one out of the room and did not see the book. I would give the library a call.

              Shawn

              I can't find my Cat Bordi 2 circ book that I brought to the guild meeting on Sat.
              Did anyone see it laying around after I left?

              -
              ,_._,___

              Message 6 of 14 , May 21, 2008
                Jennifer--don't keep us all in suspense!  Where was it?  :)

                Found it!  Thanks.

                Message 7 of 14 , May 22, 2008
                  It was in the bottom of one of my knitting bags, of course.
                  I thought I looked in all the bags I brought that day, but apparently not thoroughly enough.
                  I had gone back to Walt Library and looked in the Lost and Found and everything.

                  Jennifer--don't keep us all in suspense!  Where was it?  :)

                  Found it!  Thanks.