Re: [lincolnknitters] lost book

    Message 1 of 14 , May 18, 2008
      Jennifer -

      I looked through my books thinking it might have gotten mixed up; however, I don't have it.

      mp

      Message 2 of 14 , May 18, 2008
        I had been looking over it during our meeting, but I don't see it in
        with the books that I had brought. Maybe Tana remembers seeing it?
        Message 3 of 14 , May 18, 2008
          It didn't make it into my bag.  Hmmmm.  I was one of the last ones to leave and it wasn't on any of the tables.

          Hope we can solve the mystery soon!

          I had been looking over it during our meeting, but I don't see it in
          with the books that I had brought. Maybe Tana remembers seeing it?

        • Tana Pageler
          Message 4 of 14 , May 18, 2008
            I looked at it but handed it off to someone else. I didn't have any books in my bags when I got home.

            Have you asked the library staff if they found it by chance?

            On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Amy Bacon <amypurls@...> wrote:

            I had been looking over it during our meeting, but I don't see it in
            with the books that I had brought. Maybe Tana remembers seeing it?

          • Shawn Sheets
            Message 5 of 14 , May 19, 2008
              I was the last one out of the room and did not see the book. I would give the library a call.

              Shawn

              I can't find my Cat Bordi 2 circ book that I brought to the guild meeting on Sat.
              Did anyone see it laying around after I left?

              -
              ,_._,___

            • Jennifer McKitrick
              Message 6 of 14 , May 21, 2008
                Found it!  Thanks.

                Message 7 of 14 , May 21, 2008
                  Jennifer--don't keep us all in suspense!  Where was it?  :)

                  Found it!  Thanks.

                  Message 8 of 14 , May 22, 2008
                    It was in the bottom of one of my knitting bags, of course.
                    I thought I looked in all the bags I brought that day, but apparently not thoroughly enough.
                    I had gone back to Walt Library and looked in the Lost and Found and everything.

                    Jennifer--don't keep us all in suspense!  Where was it?  :)

                    Found it!  Thanks.