Re: [lincolnknitters] lost book

    Message 1 of 14 , May 18, 2008
      I remember seeing it on my side of the table but I left early.  I'm sure it will turn up!

      On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 10:10 AM, Jennifer McKitrick <jenmckitrick@...> wrote:

      I can't find my Cat Bordi 2 circ book that I brought to the guild meeting on Sat.
      Did anyone see it laying around after I left?

      -
      ,_._,___

      Message 2 of 14 , May 18, 2008
        Jennifer -

        I looked through my books thinking it might have gotten mixed up; however, I don't have it.

        mp

        Message 3 of 14 , May 18, 2008
          I had been looking over it during our meeting, but I don't see it in
          with the books that I had brought. Maybe Tana remembers seeing it?
          Message 4 of 14 , May 18, 2008
            It didn't make it into my bag.  Hmmmm.  I was one of the last ones to leave and it wasn't on any of the tables.

            Hope we can solve the mystery soon!

            I had been looking over it during our meeting, but I don't see it in
            with the books that I had brought. Maybe Tana remembers seeing it?

          • Tana Pageler
            Message 5 of 14 , May 18, 2008
              I looked at it but handed it off to someone else. I didn't have any books in my bags when I got home.

              Have you asked the library staff if they found it by chance?

              On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Amy Bacon <amypurls@...> wrote:

              I had been looking over it during our meeting, but I don't see it in
              with the books that I had brought. Maybe Tana remembers seeing it?

            • Shawn Sheets
              Message 6 of 14 , May 19, 2008
                I was the last one out of the room and did not see the book. I would give the library a call.

                Shawn

                Message 7 of 14 , May 21, 2008
                  Found it!  Thanks.

                  Message 8 of 14 , May 21, 2008
                    Jennifer--don't keep us all in suspense!  Where was it?  :)

                    Found it!  Thanks.

                    Message 9 of 14 , May 22, 2008
                      It was in the bottom of one of my knitting bags, of course.
                      I thought I looked in all the bags I brought that day, but apparently not thoroughly enough.
                      I had gone back to Walt Library and looked in the Lost and Found and everything.

                      Jennifer--don't keep us all in suspense!  Where was it?  :)

                      Found it!  Thanks.