Re: [lincolnknitters] TKGA Meeting, 5/17/2008, 1:00 pm

  • Jennifer McKitrick
    Message 1 of 12 , May 16, 2008
      If you had trouble with the link I sent before, this should work better:

      http://www.geocities.com/blossomknitwear/superquickbabysocks

      From: Christy Nelson <sra_nelson@yahoo. com>
      To: lincolnknitters@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 3:42 PM

      On the schedule for this Saturday:

      Turkish Cast-on--Mary Pat
      2 circs--Jennifer
      Magic Loop--Shawn
      Cat Bordhi--Amy

      See you there!

      Date: Saturday May 17, 2008
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
      Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

      Edit reminder options

    • Jennifer McKitrick
      Message 2 of 12 , May 16, 2008
        Sorry to send another message about this, but for some reason, when I try to send this link, spaces appear in the URL, messing up the link.  So, never mind.  It's not important.

        Date: Saturday May 17, 2008
        Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm

        Message 3 of 12 , May 16, 2008
          Jen - I didn't have any problems with the link.  They look like a fun quick knit.

          Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 2:36 PM
          Subject: [lincolnknitters] Re: sorry about the link

          Date: Saturday May 17, 2008
          Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm

          Message 4 of 12 , May 16, 2008
            Since the full url was included, you should just need to cut and paste it into your browser to be able to see it.

            I'm looking forward to learning some new mad skillz tomorrow!

            Date: Saturday May 17, 2008
            Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm

          • cattalesx2@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 13, 2008
              Hi Jennifer,

               SFB is wondering if they can have the knitted bootie /sock pattern to share with other ladies there.  They love them and want more like that.  Cathy

              Date: Saturday May 17, 2008
              Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm