wwkip day

    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2008
      We are scheduled at the Farmers' Market for June 14th. We are in the same
      spot as last year, booth 125. Attached is a map.

      There may be an event conflict with the tent we used last year. Does anyone
      have one we can use? I went online to find an inexpensive one, and all I
      came up with was this:

      http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5646067

      Tana, this year's registration fee was $30. I will put the receipt in my
      knitting bag for the next time I see you.

      I'll try to do more PR for the event after this weekend is over. Please
      spread the word!

      Thanks,

      Julie
    • origamifox
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2008
        I have one! We haven't used it for a while but it should still be in
        good shape. I think it's like 10'x 12' or thereabouts. I'll try to
        get it out this weekend and see if I remember how to set it up!

        Beth