Upcoming shawl KALs

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      For those interested in joining a KAL (knit-a-long) for a shawl, I
      have listed 3 groups to try.

      This one will only be done as a chart. Sign ups close May 30, 2008

      This one is bilingual (german and english). Sign ups close will be
      sometime in May, most likely May 30, 2008.

      This one is a group that will tell you when the next Secret of the
      Stole will begin (sometime in Aug?). No chatter on this list except
      notes from the owner before a new KAL will begin.

      There are lots of others, I'm sure, but these designers are very good
      and easy to understand, and quick to respond to problems/questions. At
      least in my experience.

      If you are interested, I can show you the shawls I am working on right
      now. Just let me know before 4 p.m. on Friday, and I will bring them
      on Saturday.

      Cheers!