OT-The Police

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2008
      I have a ticket to see The Police in concert in Omaha on May 14th.  I'm selling it at face value ($63).  Before I try Craigslist or eBay, I thought I'd see if any knitters would like to go.  It is an upper seat (section 211) and you'd have to be okay sitting next to me, my husband, and my friend Wendy.  Any takers?