Re: [lincolnknitters] Sweater Wizard question

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2008
      Then the answer is yes, you can design your own style of sweater.

      On 4/3/08, cattalesx2@... <cattalesx2@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      I was refering to different styles, not size.

      Cathy

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 6, 2008
        Along the same lines... I have the sock wizard software if anyone is
        interested in looking before purchase. It looks like we will be doing
        socks again in May-- I'd be more than happy to load it onto my laptop
        and bring it in.

        And it looks like I need to seriously start the search for my beading
        supplies. (I know which closet it they're in, but not sure which box.)

        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Bracken"

        Guides<http://travel.aol.com/travel-guide/united-states?ncid=aoltrv00030000000016>