Re: [lincolnknitters] Sweater Wizard question

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2008
      Wow, I'll have to look at mine more closely!!  That would be GREAT!

      On 4/3/08, marypat@... <marypat@...> wrote:

      Since I am not home I cannot say for sure; however, I believe you can
      plug in an existing pattern and alter the size if you want to make it
      bigger.

    • cattalesx2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2008
        Hi,

        I was refering to different styles, not size.

        Cathy

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 6, 2008
            Along the same lines... I have the sock wizard software if anyone is
            interested in looking before purchase. It looks like we will be doing
            socks again in May-- I'd be more than happy to load it onto my laptop
            and bring it in.

            And it looks like I need to seriously start the search for my beading
            supplies. (I know which closet it they're in, but not sure which box.)

            --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Bracken"