Sweater Wizard question

  • cattalesx2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2008
      Liz,

      Does the Sweater Wizard only use there pre-set sweater designs or can one use something different?

      Cathy

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2008
        By something different, I'm assuming you mean can you plug in a pattern that you have.  As far as I know, no.  You choose the style (cardigan, pullover, vest, etc), the kind of neckline (round, scoop, v) and it spits out the pattern for you.  You also are able to choose the length you want (mid hip, etc.)

      • marypat@inebraska.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2008
          Since I am not home I cannot say for sure; however, I believe you can
          plug in an existing pattern and alter the size if you want to make it
          bigger.

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3, 2008
            Wow, I'll have to look at mine more closely!!  That would be GREAT!

          • cattalesx2@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3, 2008
              Hi,

              I was refering to different styles, not size.

              Cathy

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 6, 2008
                  Along the same lines... I have the sock wizard software if anyone is
                  interested in looking before purchase. It looks like we will be doing
                  socks again in May-- I'd be more than happy to load it onto my laptop
                  and bring it in.

                  And it looks like I need to seriously start the search for my beading
                  supplies. (I know which closet it they're in, but not sure which box.)

                  --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Bracken"