Re: Wool Combs

  • origamifox
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 2, 2008
      WOW!! That would be great if you can find them! No real hurry, though,
      I've got plenty to keep me busy for right now. Thanks, Beth

    • cattalesx2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , May 17, 2008
        Beth,

        The wool combs are found. :-)  I'll bring them to Craft Saturday at church if you like.  Also, if you like using them, I am thinking that I will sell them.  I bought them at the 1995 Estes Park wool market thinking that I would also get a spinning wheel soon and it just hasn't happened.

        Cathy

      • Jennifer McKitrick
        Message 3 of 14 , May 18, 2008
          I can't find my Cat Bordi 2 circ book that I brought to the guild meeting on Sat.
          Did anyone see it laying around after I left?

          -
          ,_._,___

            Message 5 of 14 , May 18, 2008
              Jennifer -

              I looked through my books thinking it might have gotten mixed up; however, I don't have it.

              mp

              Message 6 of 14 , May 18, 2008
                I had been looking over it during our meeting, but I don't see it in
                with the books that I had brought. Maybe Tana remembers seeing it?
                Message 7 of 14 , May 18, 2008
                  It didn't make it into my bag.  Hmmmm.  I was one of the last ones to leave and it wasn't on any of the tables.

                  Hope we can solve the mystery soon!

                  I had been looking over it during our meeting, but I don't see it in
                  with the books that I had brought. Maybe Tana remembers seeing it?

                • Tana Pageler
                  Message 8 of 14 , May 18, 2008
                    I looked at it but handed it off to someone else. I didn't have any books in my bags when I got home.

                    Have you asked the library staff if they found it by chance?

                    On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Amy Bacon <amypurls@...> wrote:

                    I had been looking over it during our meeting, but I don't see it in
                    with the books that I had brought. Maybe Tana remembers seeing it?

                  • Shawn Sheets
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 19, 2008
                      I was the last one out of the room and did not see the book. I would give the library a call.

                      Shawn

                      Message 10 of 14 , May 21, 2008
                        Found it!  Thanks.

                        Message 11 of 14 , May 21, 2008
                          Jennifer--don't keep us all in suspense!  Where was it?  :)

                          Found it!  Thanks.

                          Message 12 of 14 , May 22, 2008
                            It was in the bottom of one of my knitting bags, of course.
                            I thought I looked in all the bags I brought that day, but apparently not thoroughly enough.
                            I had gone back to Walt Library and looked in the Lost and Found and everything.

                            Jennifer--don't keep us all in suspense!  Where was it?  :)

                            Found it!  Thanks.