Re: [lincolnknitters] cotton yarn

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 10:41 AM
      I would love to have some.  I've been knitting bibs non-stop with dishcloth cotton and plan to give some of them to the City Mission.

      On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 12:36 PM, iheartginger <cattalesx2@...> wrote:

      Would anyone like a ball of yellow cotton yarn for dishcloths or
      whatever? I have any monster amount and would be happy to share.
      I could try to bring it and the ball winder tonight if anyone is
      interested. I guess I didn't realize what exactly I had ordered last
      year.

      Cathy