Fwd: MOUNTAIN COLORS HAVE ARRIVED ONLINE!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2008

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Flying Fingers Yarn Shop <info@...>
      Date: Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 3:29 PM
      Subject: MOUNTAIN COLORS HAVE ARRIVED ONLINE!!!
      To: Elizabeth Bracken <eabracken@...>

      logo
      Dear Elizabeth Bracken,
      Mountain Colors Have Arrived!!

      They've been in our shop since the beginning, but we finally are able to bring you

      Mountain Colors

      Flying Fingers style! You know what that means …… tons of glorious fiber choices and colors, gorgeous full size photos on your computer and tons of stock! And don't forget starting off with a bang … I mean sale….. from today (3/26) until April 2nd, buy at least three skeins of any Mountain Colors Wool and you'll get one FREE skein of Twizzle plus a hat pattern. We'll add it to your order – all you need to do is just tell us the color family you like (in the comments section) or let us choose (we do have fabulous taste!)

      Remember ~ Buy 3 get 1 Free! ~

      We will have more Mountain Colors fibers coming in the next few weeks – Mohair, Moguls, Wooly Feathers and more. We just couldn't wait and neither should you. Lulu is already wearing her Weaver's Wool sweater and she looks smashing! Here's a link for the Dolce Knits Sausalito Pattern and check out our blog tomorrow for a photo of Lulu wearing her sweater in a beautiful green for spring.

      www.flyingfingers.com

      Copyright © 2004 Zen Cart. Powered by Zen Cart
      This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to info@...
      This e-mail is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law in effect 01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored and respected.