Saturday Craft Day

  • origamifox
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2008
      This is just to remind people that if they are interested in joining
      others working on a variety of crafts, all are welcome at Trinity
      Baptist Church (38th and LaSalle) this Saturday from 11-2. Bring a
      sack lunch and work on whatever you want! I think I'm going to bring
      my "ghetto-fabulous" home-made spinning wheel to do some tweaking on
      it to get it to work better. Hope to see you on Saturday!
    • hrwiley
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2008
        I will be there quilting!

        Heather