Re: [lincolnknitters] Knitting in the Heartland 208 event

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 10:01 AM
      Hello Heather,

      Yes, I have attended this with Mary Ellen a few years ago.  We went when Lucy Neatby was the instructor - in fact Mary Ellen also taught a session on double knitting.  We had a wonderful time and they have a very nice Guild.  I won't be going this year as I have something else planned that week-end.  They seem to have these things every couple of years.