Re: [lincolnknitters] lincolnknitters dot org and dot com

  • Tana Pageler
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 29, 2008
      It turns out, I may be able to come tomorrow. Just bring the receipt and I will reimburse you.

      Tana

      On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 11:41 AM, Elizabeth Bracken <eabracken@...> wrote:

      Do it.

      :)

      On 2/29/08, Shawn Sheets <clearbrook72@...> wrote:

      I think we should renew. No objections here.

      Shawn

      Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:

      Does anyone have any objections to spending the money to renew our .org and
      .com domain names? The cost is $20.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 29, 2008
        I had hoped that I would be able to join everyone tomorrow, but once
        again I have mass amounts of homework that calls my attention. I
        would just blow it off for a few hours to join you all, but not only
        do I have my regular classes through SCC to deal with, but I'm also
        studying for my Series 7 securities license (which is one tough bugger).

        I'll be with you in spirit. Miss you all!

        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Tana Pageler"
        <tana.pageler@...> wrote:

        > It turns out, I may be able to come tomorrow. Just bring the receipt
        and I
        > will reimburse you.
        >
        > Tana
        >
        > On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 11:41 AM, Elizabeth Bracken <eabracken@...>
        > wrote:
        >
        > > Do it.
        > >
        > > :)
        > >

        > > On 2/29/08, Shawn Sheets <clearbrook72@...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I think we should renew. No objections here.
        > > >
        > > > Shawn
        > > >
        > > > *Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...>* wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Does anyone have any objections to spending the money to renew
        our .org
        > > > and
        > > > .com domain names? The cost is $20.
        > > >
        > > > Julie

        > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!
        Mobile. Try
        now.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>