Re: [lincolnknitters] lincolnknitters dot org and dot com

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 29, 2008
      Do it.

      :)

      On 2/29/08, Shawn Sheets <clearbrook72@...> wrote:

      I think we should renew. No objections here.

      Shawn

      Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:

      Does anyone have any objections to spending the money to renew our .org and
      .com domain names? The cost is $20.

    • Tana Pageler

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 29, 2008
          I had hoped that I would be able to join everyone tomorrow, but once
          again I have mass amounts of homework that calls my attention. I
          would just blow it off for a few hours to join you all, but not only
          do I have my regular classes through SCC to deal with, but I'm also
          studying for my Series 7 securities license (which is one tough bugger).

          I'll be with you in spirit. Miss you all!

          --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Tana Pageler"
          <tana.pageler@...> wrote:

          > It turns out, I may be able to come tomorrow. Just bring the receipt
          and I
          > will reimburse you.
          >
          > Tana
          >
          > On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 11:41 AM, Elizabeth Bracken <eabracken@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > Do it.
          > >
          > > :)
          > >

          > > On 2/29/08, Shawn Sheets <clearbrook72@...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I think we should renew. No objections here.
          > > >
          > > > Shawn
          > > >
          > > > *Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...>* wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Does anyone have any objections to spending the money to renew
          our .org
          > > > and
          > > > .com domain names? The cost is $20.
          > > >
          > > > Julie

          > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!
          Mobile. Try
          now.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>