Re: [lincolnknitters] lincolnknitters dot org and dot com

  • Shawn Sheets
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 29, 2008
      I think we should renew. No objections here.

      Shawn

      Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
      Does anyone have any objections to spending the money to renew our .org and
      .com domain names? The cost is $20.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 29, 2008
            I had hoped that I would be able to join everyone tomorrow, but once
            again I have mass amounts of homework that calls my attention. I
            would just blow it off for a few hours to join you all, but not only
            do I have my regular classes through SCC to deal with, but I'm also
            studying for my Series 7 securities license (which is one tough bugger).

            I'll be with you in spirit. Miss you all!

            --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Tana Pageler"
            <tana.pageler@...> wrote:

            > It turns out, I may be able to come tomorrow. Just bring the receipt
            and I
            > will reimburse you.
            >
            > Tana
            >
            > On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 11:41 AM, Elizabeth Bracken <eabracken@...>
            > wrote:
            >
            > > Do it.
            > >
            > > :)
            > >

            > > On 2/29/08, Shawn Sheets <clearbrook72@...> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I think we should renew. No objections here.
            > > >
            > > > Shawn
            > > >
            > > > *Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...>* wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Does anyone have any objections to spending the money to renew
            our .org
            > > > and
            > > > .com domain names? The cost is $20.
            > > >
            > > > Julie

            > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!
            Mobile. Try
            now.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>