lincolnknitters dot org and dot com

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 29, 2008
      Does anyone have any objections to spending the money to renew our .org and
      .com domain names? The cost is $20.

      Julie
    • Shawn Sheets
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 29, 2008
        I think we should renew. No objections here.

        Shawn

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 29, 2008
              I had hoped that I would be able to join everyone tomorrow, but once
              again I have mass amounts of homework that calls my attention. I
              would just blow it off for a few hours to join you all, but not only
              do I have my regular classes through SCC to deal with, but I'm also
              studying for my Series 7 securities license (which is one tough bugger).

              I'll be with you in spirit. Miss you all!

              --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Tana Pageler"
              <tana.pageler@...> wrote:

              > It turns out, I may be able to come tomorrow. Just bring the receipt
              and I
              > will reimburse you.
              >
              > Tana
              >
              > On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 11:41 AM, Elizabeth Bracken <eabracken@...>
              > wrote:
              >
              > > Do it.
              > >
              > > :)
              > >

              > > On 2/29/08, Shawn Sheets <clearbrook72@...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I think we should renew. No objections here.
              > > >
              > > > Shawn
              > > >
              > > > *Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...>* wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Does anyone have any objections to spending the money to renew
              our .org
              > > > and
              > > > .com domain names? The cost is $20.
              > > >
              > > > Julie

              > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!
              Mobile. Try
              now.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>