Ordering Sarah's Yarns

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2008
      I will be placing a wholesale order from Sarah's Yarns, and was
      wondering if anyone else wanted to place an order and get the cheaper
      costs. Or maybe split cones of a color between people.

      http://sarahsyarns.com/index.html

      I am ordering some cones of the Jaggerspun Zephyr, and have enough to
      qualify for wholesale pricing. Since this greatly reduces the cost, I
      thought that maybe someone else might like the price break too.

      Take a look, and let me know by Monday. You would not have to pay
      until the yarn arrives.

      Happy Valentines Day!

      Shawn
    • cattalesx2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2008
        Hi Shawn,

        I had a hard time deciding with all those beautiful colors, but I think I'll start with the Jagger Spun, Zephur  lace weight cone in white for now.  Let me know what I owe you for the yarn and postage.

        Thanks.
        Cathy