program this Saturday-charity knitting

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2008
      Just a reminder that this month our program is focusing on charity knitting.  Whether it be Afghans for Afghans, mittens for kids in Dulaan, preemie hats, or Mongolian leg warmers---we want to hear about it.  Pick a charity or two that you would be willing to knit for.  Prepare to talk about it and explain to the group what it is all about.  We'll decide on a charity (or two) that we would like to "adopt" for the year as a guild.  If you can't make it to the meeting, feel free to submit the charity of your choice via email to the group.  Thanks!

      See you all on Saturday.