Congrats Lauren!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2008
      Just saw on the news the proud Momma and little Brady. Wow, 8 lbs 6
      oz, I think?

      Can't wait to meet the little peanut!
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2008
        YEAH!  It is a great day for babies.  My sister is having her baby at this very moment.

        Congrats!

        Just saw on the news the proud Momma and little Brady. Wow, 8 lbs 6
        oz, I think?

        Can't wait to meet the little peanut!

      • Lauren Durban
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2008
          Just crawling out from inside my baby-induced cucoon (wow, I have NO idea how to spell that!) for a minute to check my email... thanks, ladies!!