Re: [lincolnknitters] Wednesday Night Knitting, 2/6/2008, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2008
      I am not planning to go this evening - my block most likely will not be plowed by then.

      Miss you all,

      Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 8:25 AM
      Subject: Re: [lincolnknitters] Wednesday Night Knitting, 2/6/2008, 7:00 pm

      Hello Wednesday knitters---I am going to a 7:00 service at church this evening and may come knit afterward.  Or I may not if it's icy outside.  Just thought I'd let you know!

      On 6 Feb 2008 12:57:41 -0000, lincolnknitters@ yahoogroups. com <lincolnknitters@ yahoogroups. com> wrote:
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Wednesday Night Knitting

      Date: Wednesday February 6, 2008
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
      City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

      Edit reminder options