Wednesday Night Knitting, 2/6/2008, 7:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2008
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Wednesday Night Knitting

      Date: Wednesday February 6, 2008
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
      City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2008
        Hello Wednesday knitters---I am going to a 7:00 service at church this evening and may come knit afterward.  Or I may not if it's icy outside.  Just thought I'd let you know!

        Date: Wednesday February 6, 2008
        Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
        City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

        Edit reminder options

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2008
          I am not planning to go this evening - my block most likely will not be plowed by then.

          Miss you all,