Fwd: SUPERBOWL SALE!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      Woo hoo!

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Flying Fingers Yarn Shop <info@...>
      Date: Feb 2, 2008 5:08 PM
      Subject: SUPERBOWL SALE!
      To: Elizabeth Bracken <eabracken@...>

      logo
      Dear Elizabeth Bracken,

      Calling all football fans... Lulu and I know that many of our favorite customers are sports fans. We know that
      Superbowl Sunday is a very important day for them! We also know that
      others are looking for something to occupy their time out of the range of the TV on that day.

      So in honor of EVERYONE... We offer the

      KEEP EVERYONE HAPPY
      SUPERBOWL SALE!!!

      Now it may not be as glitzy as Sunday's TV Ads but I guarantee you'll love the prices on
      our two day extravaganza! (sale begins midnight EST 2/3/08 & ends midnight EST 2/5/08)

      Prices range from 20% to over 50% off (select colors based on availability)

      Blue Sky Alpaca's BULKY ALPACA
      Blue Sky Alpaca's ALPACA & SILK
      Brown Sheep Co's PRAIRIE SILKS
      Brown Sheep Co's HANDPAINTS
      Cherry Tree Hill's POSSUM LACE (grab this gorgeous Fiber Trends Shawl Pattern to go with...)
      Classic Elite's CHARMED
      Classic Elite's SINFUL
      Colinette's TAGLIATELLI
      Cottage Knits' CHENILLE
      Filatura's BABY BON BON
      Filatura's TIMO
      Galler's INCA COTTON
      Great Adirondack's PING PONG
      Great Adirondack's CYCLONE
      Great Adirondack's FANTASIA
      Great Adirondack's JACOB'S LADDER
      Great Adirondack's SOFTY
      Great Adirondack's IRISEE CYCLONE
      Hopyard's POTLUCK
      Karabella's AURORA MELANGE
      Karabella's LACE MOHAIR
      Karabella's MARGRITE BULKY
      Norwegian Spirit's MANDARIN PETIT
      SWTC's PHOENIX
      SWTC's OASIS
      Tahki's LUCKY
      Tahki's GHOST PRINT
      Tahki's CLOUD
      Tahki Stacey Charles' COSMOS

      Whether you'll be knitting your team to victory or
      just cheering and screaming with the gang... Lulu and I hope your
      team wins!!

      Happy Superbowl (or not) Knitting

      Elise & Lulu ~

      www.flyingfingers.com

      Copyright © 2004 Zen Cart. Powered by Zen Cart
      This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to info@...
      This e-mail is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law in effect 01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored and respected.