RE: [lincolnknitters] Saturday, April 1

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1 7:05 AM

      I don’t think I’m going to be able to make it. My washing machine bit the dust and we’ll be shopping to replace it today. However, I am wondering if perhaps we should change the next meeting to the 22nd since the 15th is Easter weekend. Something those of you who are there today might want to discuss…

      Have fun everyone!

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1 3:09 PM
        yarn store Here's the link to the funky Kansas City yarn store I mentioned at our meeting.

        http://www.urbanartsandcrafts.com/

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 2 4:28 PM
          Thanks for posting it---it does look funky!  There's a Brown Sheep purse pattern on the site that I  want.  I will have to mapquest this and see how close we'll be to it at the end of the month when we're down there.

          Liz

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 2 4:34 PM
            Tania, we discussed it and decided it was fine to change it.  And then a few of us were musing that we're going to be around the 15th and those who wanted could also meet then, too.  A back-to-backer, I guess.  So the consensus seemed to be that the 15th AND 22nd would be good meeting times.  Anybody else want to weigh in on that proposal?  Btw, I clipped two $1 off coupons for Wilderness Perk from a mailer that came yesterday that I won't be using so remind me at the next meeting and I'll throw them in the middle of the table for first come/first serve!

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 2 4:35 PM
              Tana, I did not mean to spell your name wrong!!!!

              --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Andes Bracken"

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 3 8:47 AM
                I can make it on the 22nd, but not the 15th.
                Joanne